Add space between paragraphs in text listd

Hello,

I sometimes create longer and detailed list items as text and I like creating easy to read paragraphs. For some reason, when using headlines within the description, it is impossible to add lines between headline and paragraphs.

Any way to get around this?

This is one good example:

You can add a br tag to add additional lines. Like this:

Does that solve the problem?

Works great, thanks!

Any tips for making headlines a little bigger?

You can use these:

### small headline
## medium headline
# large headline

small headline

medium headline

large headline

Works perfect, thanks again. If I can ask one last thing, perhaps you could share a list (maybe it already exists) with all the formatting that is possible within Listly?

Thank you in advance!

Great idea, we will do this as a HowTo on this site.

Sounds great, if I can help in any way, it would be my pleasure!

Also, I had another question :blush: … While using the Listly plugin on Wordpress, I’m wondering if there’s a way to change the font sizes?

Anyone? I’m surely blocked with this issue :S

@Ric-Molina we don’t support that in the Listly WP plugin settings.

Do you have a need to change text size within the item description text selectively? There’s no support in markdown for this.

The plugin inherits the font size for the body text from the page it’s embedded. If you need to increase or decrease the font size for the body text in the embedded list, you could wrap the plugin code in a DIV and add styles to the DIV.

<div style="font-size: 14px">
 ... listly plugin code here...
</div>

We will also look into adding alternate font-size in the Listly WP plugin settings. This way it can inherit from the host page OR use the custom font size from the settings

A post was split to a new topic: How to add heading using Markdown in item description