Iframe based embed for Listly

I have a similar issue > I would like to embed a list through Listly on my website blog. www.maxtownsend.com, which is WordPress based. The problem I’m running into is my website doesn’t allow the WordPress plug-in and it also doesn’t allow Javascript. My big picture goal is to create content using Listly, promote it through social medial and drive the traffic to my blog, but because I cannot get the Listly code embedded in my blog I have to go around the website straight to Listly or drive them to my blog and have them click on a link to Listly. Could you possibly add to your code creation page something that will work with WordPress outside of the plug-in?

You have three options:

1. Bug your hosting provider to allow you to install the Listly WordPress plugin. This is the best way to get performance and SEO benefits of using Listly on your blog.

2. There’s an condensed iframe based embed that you could use:

1. We will give you a “framed” version of your list that you can add in an iframe. Give us a day or so for us to make this happen.

@max We now have iframe embed codes that could be used on sites that don’t allow Javascript. See iframe code section on this how to: Getting and Customizing Embed Code for a List

In the iframe embed code, you can adjust the numbers for height and width to suit your site (and whether you want scrollbars or not for your list)