Possible to turn of voting/relist line completely?

I have a list that I’m embedding on my WordPress site. It is a PRO list

I have turned off every option I can find, but there’s still the ‘voting’ line showing in my list embedded on my blog.

It is turned off in the pro-features section of the list, but yet still shows.

Any help?

The “Allow Voting” feature disables voting, but still displays the votes. This feature was intended to allow voting and then at some point turn voting off (while still displaying voting).

Having said that, we have had requests for completely turning off voting separate from “start voting” and “stop voting”. We also had requests for disabling relist for PRO users. So, we are in the process of making the item footer more customizable than it is right now. This includes having anonymous voting also as discussed here: User voting without logging

2 Likes

Mitch, an update went out today that allows you comprehensively customize an embed. Check it out on one of your lists here: http://list.ly/preview/oGS

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I want to embed a Listly list on my WordPress site to use as a portfolio. No matter what I do, I can’t get rid of the voting and emoji options. I don’t need people to vote on my portfolio, or react to it.

Never mind! I just saw how to fix this. There are two places to turn it off. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This will be easier in an upcoming version :slight_smile:

Yay! Thanks for responding, though. And now that I’ve been able to turn that off, I’m LOVING Listly for my portfolio! :smile: