Private shared Listly

Colleagues have a pro/premium account and have created a private list for a community to add to. We were able to get the link using the clip posted. How will those individuals be able to go back and find the list.ly. I try following it but it doesn’t help what so ever.
Just trying to streamline so that it’s the best experience for the group, hoping they will continue to use the tools personally in their work.
Thank you in advance. Unfortunately it’s a short time frame. We are working together on Friday morning. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Can you see if this How To helps:

If you have trouble using the unlisted URL, please do email support @ list.ly details of the private list and we can check it out for you.

We were able to do the link last night with your screencast which is helpful. Our problem is the 50 people we are inviting to add to the list always need to go back to the link to find it. There is no way once they add to know they have access to that list?
In the meantime I have created bit.lys and QR codes but am forseeing the question.

Thanks for the quick reply BTW

At the moment, there’s no way to access a private list unless you use the unlisted URL. I think there’s probably a good reason for a feature to keep track of all lists that you’ve contributed to. We will discuss this internally in our product meeting.

Thank you. For the time being we created bit.ly’s and qr codes and have them bookmarking the pages. Hopefully that will work for now.

1 Like