Customizing font, etc. in non-3rd party JScript embed

I’d like to change the font and colors of an embedded list. I saw this post, but I think it’s only if you’re using the JavaScript embed code. I’m using the non-3rd party JavaScript code. Can I use inline CSS styles to customize there?

Unfortunately you cannot customize the iframe embed via inline CSS, since the content within the iframe comes from a different domain (list.ly) compared to your site.

From the other thread, I see that you are using Adobe Muse to author your site. It should be possible to use the Javascript embed instead of iframe. A quick search reveals this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/using/embedding-videos-html-content.html

If you scroll down to the section “Add an embedded HTML Twitter feed to display the most recent posts”, there’s instructions on how to add javascript to Muse. That embed code is similar to the Listly Javascript Embed code.

Once you have the Javascript code working, then you can customize font/colors by following instructions on Customizing the Colors and Fonts on Embeds (Pro Feature)

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

Yeah, unfortunately it doesn’t work for some reason. All it displays is the list name and the line to view more lists by the author.

As in WordPress, when you have paste in external HTML/Code, you have to choose some kind of “Insert HTML” feature in the editor. Otherwise the editor will consider everything pasted as text and escape the code block. I can also have someone here download and try Muse sometime this week.

Yeah, you can insert the code but for some reason it just doesn’t render. If someone on your team can test it out on your end, that would be awesome.