List.ly on my server

Hello,

First, I want to say this is a great product and has everything that I was looking for my next project which deals specifically with lists only. However, before I begin developing the site, there are some concerns I would like to address:

All the data will be stored on the list.ly servers which gives me little control. Is there developer plan or something where I install the package and the lists and everything is installed and stored on my servers? Since my entire site will deal with lists only, it gives me sleepless nights that all my life’s work is not in my control but hosted on a third party site. Please do not get me wrong, I love you guys. It’s just that the idea of all my content not in my control makes me feel uncomfortable.

I do not want my lists to be displayed on list.ly or any other site. Is it possible to do it?

Thank you for your time. And great product. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the question. Listly is and will always be software as a service. We have thousands of premium users, that makes us a viable platform for years to come.

We also allow premium users to download lists via CSV, and HTML formats so you can have a copy of your data anytime.

If you are a premium user, you can set your lists to be private, but still embed them on your site. This way your content is only available on your site. But you will lose eyeballs from the Listly community back to your site.

Would be happy to chat more to address your concerns

Hello Shyam,

The documentation has little insight to offer on affiliate links / marketing and how it works. Since content resides on your platform and I plan to include aff links, how does that works? Is there a system I can change links on the fly in bulk? Is there a split in commission? What features are available with respect to affiliate marketing? Quite a lot of queries for this. Please update documentation for the same and do let me know how it works.

Thanks.

If you have a premium Listly account, you get to keep all your affiliate links and short urls (such as amzn.to). Currently we do not offer a way to change links in bulk. We do not take a piece of your commission nor do we do payouts.

Can we discuss this via Skype? I’d like to improve the product for affiliate marketing and would like to put something that works for you and others in the future.

what’s ur skype id ?

I’m “shyamsubramanyan” on Skype