List title still appearing

I’m embedding my list on a page using Adobe Muse. It doesn’t look like it supports the Javascript embed code, so I’m using the platforms that don’t support 3rd party Javascript embed code.

In the embed settings, I have everything turned off for the header section, however, the title of the list is still appearing when embedded.

Here is the code I’m using:
<iframe src='https://list.ly/list/1HLZ/framed?embed_type=iframe&layout=gallery&per_page=4&show_list_headline=false&show_list_badges=false&show_list_stats=false&show_list_title=false&show_item_comments=false&show_item_relist=false&show_item_voting=false&show_item_numbers=false&show_item_layout=false&show_item_sort=false&show_item_tabs=false&show_author=false&show_list_description=false&show_list_tools=false' seamless width=700 height=700 style='border:none' scrolling=''/>

Here is the result:

Thanks for reporting this. It’s not the title that’s showing up, but a link to the list on Listly. This link usually shows up in case there’s an issue with the embed - the user has the opportunity to go to Listly site to look at the list. It should be hidden when everything works, but it seems like there’s an issue with it being hidden on iframe embeds.

We should be fixing this any minute now.

Thank you. Will you reply when it’s been fixed?

It should be fixed now. Can you check?

It looks like it’s fixed. However, I’m getting the “add to list” bar at the top, even though I have it disabled in the list settings. Is it because I’m logged into my account?

Yes, you would still see the Add To List button because you are the owner of the list. You can open an incognito window in the browser to view the list like another person would see.