Payment Options | subscription renewal

My pro subscription is coming up (sept) and i was wondering if you can now accept Paypal payments. As i would prefer to process payments via there, using my USD funds (I am graphic artist and get paid in USD).

However i will most probably will not continue with Listly if payment is via credit card as it works out too expensive by the time all the conversions and xtra charges added on top - especially knowing that i have a sum of USD in Paypal i can use…

The reason why i ask, is that some companies - though not mentioning paypal on their site - will manually invoice me via paypal - which is so much appreciated by me - and I hope something similar can also be done here.

Thank You,

Hi, we have support for Paypal in our roadmap, but it won’t happen by September. We can process it offline though. Can you email support@list.ly with your request at the appropriate time? We will take care of your payment via Paypal.

Thank YOU! so happy to hear that…
yes i will add date to calendar and email support a few days before subscription ends

~namaste~

Hello!

I emailed to support@list.ly on the 6th Sept / 3 days ago (AEST) – but i have not heard ANYTHING from anyone, not even an email to say email received. But according to my email tracking - it says it has been seen/open.

Please can you look into this ASAP… thanks!

i wrote:

Hello, its time for renewal!

I conversed few months back about paying by Paypal - and was told to contact you before subscription time - so you can invoice me via paypal
My subs is due on the 10th of September

please send (USD invoice to my paypal

I DO NOT WISH TO RENEW VIA CREDIT CARD

thank you
Ms Firdaus Emir / Webgrrl
https://list.ly/Webgrrl/lists

Thanks for the reminder. We’ll take care of it today.

Hey - i just got email to say my subscription has ended? I still not received reply / paypal - what’s going on… service please…

thank you.

The automated emails go out as usual. We will manually process your subscription via Paypal.