Prevent duplicate posts, source, date, item to off - gap

Hi,

I really like list.ly, it is very convinient and simple to use. I am exploring it for a while, but I am missing some options, so I thought about it to write it down here under “List Ideas”, maybe it will be added.

Can list.ly (or can this maybe be implemented) check is link that I am adding to list allready added? And then mark it as “This link is allready added”, not add it to this list by default when you click on “Save all”, but to leave an option open - checkbox “Add anyway” if you maybe want it to add this link again. It would be a nice and useful option so it would prevent duplicate posts.

Also, it would be nice to have from wich source this link is added, and at which date, like this:
Title/link (webportalnews.com) 20.10.2016.
picture
summary

And, if those are set to OFF
Numbers
Voting
Relist
Comments
Sharing
there is one line gap, that should not exist if all is set to off. It looks strange with this emty space between.

Can this maybe be implemented soon?

Thanks,
best,

Dinko.

We are looking into this - will post a response in the next couple of days with timeline.

@dinko-duric, can you share a list of yours on Listly? We want to do some mocks and would rather use your list to get some feedback.

Implemented:

“there is one line gap, that should not exist if all is set to off. It looks strange with this empty space between”

“Also, it would be nice to have from which source this link is added, and at which date, like this:
Title/link (webportalnews.com) 20.10.2016” (This can be turned off in embeds

Still working on:

“Can list.ly (or can this maybe be implemented) check is link that I am adding to list allready added? And then mark it as “This link is allready added”, not add it to this list by default when you click on “Save all”, but to leave an option open - checkbox “Add anyway” if you maybe want it to add this link again”