User voting without logging

So Yelp does this for their reviews

These don’t require logging into Yelp and won’t trigger any spam related issues, but at the same time gives other readers an indication of how much a review has been seen/liked etc.

thoughts? What emotions would you like to attach to your items?

It’s great idea.I aggree with you.

I want to adopt anonymous voting without logging or join!

Can we use anonymous voting now?? I’d like to support such feature on list.ly

It’s in the works. Will be out soonish :smile:

Great!!! Hope to see it sooooooon!

@su_jiang, @knowhowtip, @organichat, @planetMitch, @bookchook, @louisemyers @LearnMooreStuff
Voting without logging in should be released within the next week or two. Anyone want to have this rolled out to them first before general release? Maybe by this weekend?

I really don’t use Listly for the voting, although I can see it would be useful if you’re trying to get an idea of popularity of something. So long as I can continue to moderate (i.e. avoid spammers) I don’t mind either way.

1 Like

This is coming up soon…in less than a week.

1. Anonymous voting support
  2. Customizable with emojis. create custom sets for your lists
  3. Customize your set for each list

Hello. Any new about this? I can’t find any option to anonymous voting support

We released it to a small number of people and got a lot of feedback on how it could be improved/changed. We are working in it and getting close to be released to a larger audience.

I would very much like to see anonymous voting put into place. It would most certainly help with the level of engagement. Looking forward to seeing this come out.

Any news about this? We’re waiting to long for this feauture. Hope to be available last summer and really I need this for my users.

Yep, it’s coming Friday, Feb 26th!

1 Like

Great news !! Thank you

Hi.

Any news about this?

Regards

We are working on this as we speak. Some last minute data migration checks etc. so that the transition will be smooth…

Anonymous voting (including emoji voting) is now live. It’s a premium feature available for premium lists. If you’re not a premium user, it’s available on the first three free premium lists. By default anonymous voting is turned on for all lists, but you can turn off anonymous voting in list settings.

@jose_angel_ruiz @organichat @su_jiang @bookchook @jalexandernh_1 @louisemyers @knowhowtip @planetMitch @LearnMooreStuff @latam_buses_voyhoy

2 Likes

Thank you! Looks good so far

1 Like