Google AMP is yelling in my ear.. Fix Me

It seems Google will not validate a page that use the HTML attribute “longurl” and when I create a page and add a link within the text it is created… the only thing I could do was trash the links in that item… I’m sure there is a purpose for it but if Google is going to throw my page off of their AMP index than I think we need a way to get rid of it…

Any thoughts or quick fixes on this?

Craig

Here is what a blog post with a List.ly list embed in it looks like in AMP… I have the list formatted to Magazine but as you can see it does not look all that good in AMP… Can we ad and option to have lists default to List View when shown in AMP … I think this would give a better experience…

I took out two links in this page that had the “longurl” in them and now Google validates this page for AMP… for the record one of the links I put in and one was to a Vimeo video I choose instead of a picture in the description.

I think the “longurl” issue can be fixed pretty quickly.

As far as the formatting goes, it is in the list view, but since there’s no Listly stylesheet loaded, the title, image and description for each item is on separate lines. Wondering if the fix is to publish a simple AMP compatible Listly stylesheet that you can include in your AMP pages. Is adding a simple Listly stylesheet a possibility? We can publish one and see how it works.