I need Help WIth My Listly Rank

My listly rank is now 17, every time i post something new it shows that my rank increases but when i refresh my page i came back to 17. Kindly let me what i am doing wrong. Here is the name of my list. Guidelines For Travellers.

1 Like

This is usually a big drop in search engine rankings that happens over-night. If you notice that your site drops more than 10-20 positions on a multitude of keywords, this could indicate a penalty. A big difference between algorithmic and manual penalties is that the first ones are automatic and are usually released with various Google Updates, while the second ones are manually applied by a Google employee. Given the fact that Google made a habit out of making updates without clearly stating it, you should constantly monitor for ranking changes. You know you’ve been penalized by Google if the drop is harsh and swift, and you can see that your site continues to rank on other search engines like Bing or Yahoo.

thank u for responding. But i dont understand its not about my website its about my listly rank the list i created so far it stuck to rank 17. every time i upload something it shows that rank has increased but after refreshing the page it came back to 17.

haveing same issue with my list rank
@pokemonsrom