Making Your First List

Making your first list on Listly is easy!

Watch a video:

You can also follow the steps below…

1. Go to Listly.

2. If you are not signed into Listly, use the button in the header to sign in to Listly.

**3. Once you are signed in, click on the "Make a List" button on the header of the Website.**

**4. You should see a popup lightbox that you can use to create your list.**

Choose Name, Layout, Add a description, and tag your list to make it findable on Listly and on search engines. After filling out the form, click on “Make List” button to finish making the list. Congrats, you just made a list on Listly!

5. You now have an empty list that you can start adding items to.

## What's next?
  1. Start adding items to your list. See Add Multiple Items to Your List Quickly

2. Invite others to help with your list. See Inviting Others to Help With Your List

1 Like

Thank you for sharing usefull information

1 Like

Great work. Wish you a good luck for future.

Thanks for listing it out - listing out the listing process :grinning:

Is anything else we can make our list more attractive rather than this? i appreciate your work guy’s

I am facing this problem which says complete required fileds

1 Like
1 Like

I found Listly good for bringing all the pieces if my brand story together in one place so I can easily access items based on the topic I’m writing about. What other ways is listly useful?

Thanks for the help but i didnt get that how can we invite other to read our lists?
can anyone help?
meanwhile any woodworking enthusiast here can read my list, i will add more topics and helpful content here : https://list.ly/list/84zz-wood-working-guides

Get ready to redefine your style quotient with some serious swagger because I’m about to introduce you to the world of Mens Leather Shirt. These bad boys are the epitome of boldness and sophistication, giving you a look that’s guaranteed to turn heads. Whether you’re going for a night out on the town or aiming to make a lasting impression at a special occasion, a leather shirt is your secret weapon. With its smooth texture and impeccable fit, it effortlessly adds a touch of rugged charm to any ensemble.

Thank for sharing valueable information

thank you for the valuable information
Best Ielts Coaching Center

Thank you for sharing a nice article.
Convert AVIF to PNG online