How to Write a Good Description

Your list description is a brief, but important part of your list. It is the introduction.

You’ll want to give at least one sentence explaining the purpose of your list. It doesn’t have to be elaborate, just enough to give your reader an idea and peak their interest.

Finding your audience is a great way to get views. Think about who will find your list useful and add that to your description.

This description discusses “big business” and social media which gives readers an idea of what they can expect. It is clear enough for someone looking for these specific topics to know they have found the right list, but it is also open enough to engage other audiences.

Listly is about great lists, community, and social networking. Asking people for help with list additions and ranking will boost your views. Collaboration feels great and gets the word out!

This is short and inviting.

Have fun with your descriptions!

4 Likes

thanks very helpful… love it
mallumv

A good description is a masterpiece that motivates readers or users to follow you or open your article. It’s the same when I wrote assignment for my course work and thanks to my winning description info at the beginning of the work I would keep my readers dive into my writing. I learnt how to do it at good writers at PaperBattle they can share good tips. But still, remember, you should train yourself and follow your readers/users actions.

7 Tips for Writing Descriptive Sentences

1. Cut out obvious descriptions. …
  2. Use surprising words. …
  3. Remember sensory details. …
  4. Make use of figurative language. …
  5. Think about who is doing the describing. …
  6. Be wary of over-description. …
  7. Read good examples of descriptive writing
    For more detail then click visit this site click here

Thanks for this image. I really appreciate this

The following 4 tips took me 3 years of writing to collect, but will only take you 2 minutes to learn. Your writing will be better forever.

Refuse to use the word “thing.”

Each thing can be described in more detail. When we don’t we’re just being lazy. Don’t drown the cake in frosting to avoid baking a new one.

Let a device be a device, a trait be a trait, and a feeling is a feeling.

Before: “This is the greatest thing my parents taught me.”

After: “This is the greatest lesson my parents taught me.”

For more information contact us at Solidworks Assignment Help.

Can I write the description in German?
Fakten rund ums Wasser

Descriptive and Easy to understand

This is really helpful and informative. Thanks for sharing this.
You can also check this: mule soft training in Chennai

Correct, it helps. We like the good interface if list.ly, really))))

The first line may begin with a strong description of an event, place, thing, or person in the scene. You can also describe the first time you experienced an event, place, thing, or person.

Click here https://rwbautoservice.com/ Auto Repair Mechanics in Anchorage AK